Dearborn, MichiganJ2EE Development Senior #881748
- The J2EE Development Senior will serve as a core member of an engineering team that designs and develops software applications, provides application design and development of microservices, APIs, custom web based interfaces and other software applications per business requirements.
- Manages the environment including servers, databases, configuration and security in accordance with best practices.
- Must be familiar with performance tuning, optimization and testing of software and database systems, have knowledge in the area of data management and industry standards such as TDD, Software Craftsmanship, Agile iterative development.
- Must be experienced in troubleshooting application and performance issues including issues with complex vendor provided components.
- Java Angular
- Linux & Windows OS
- Design Patterns
- 10 years
- 4 years degree in Engineering or Computer Science
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/