Auburn Hills, MichiganCloud Security Architect #884250
The Cloud Security Architect will be responsible for aspects of security program involving cloud solutions, network security including coordinating security projects and activities with application teams and IT support, assessing the operational security risk posture of the architectural solutions, and ensuring that applications are developed and maintained securely.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assess risk and determining risk remediation strategies for AWS cloud environments at infrastructure and application level
- Review vendor offerings and assist with review of cloud agreements and terms and conditions from a security perspective
- Implement security measures to safeguard information systems assets against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure to protect the business interest of the corporation
- Design and implement security controls, and develop procedures providing the foundation for the security systems directing, and reporting of information security compliance for the cloud
- Develop, maintain and enforce security policies and procedures
- Collect and report status on security assessments including milestones, deliverables, timing, tasks, risk areas, and status
- Assist in the guidance and recommendation for the protection of information systems assets to other functional units
- Provide management with status reports regarding effectiveness of data security and make recommendations for the adoption of new procedure
- Guide and coach business partner groups on application systems activities
- Conduct Security Awareness sessions with business partners
- Architecting Security products and third-party tools for Cloud Proxy, CASB and cloud security third party products
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or IT related discipline
- Minimum 7 or more years of relevant information security experience
- Deep knowledge of cloud security technologies and suppliers and security architecture in the capacity of Cloud security and solution architecture in AWS Cloud including application security
- Knowledge of security architecture technologies and suppliers
- Knowledge of the top security industry threats and mitigations
- Demonstrated ability to monitor, review, report, and enforce security policies and procedures
- Demonstrated experience providing guidance to various groups on application systems activities
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills required, ability to communicate to all level of management in written and verbal form
- Related Cloud and Security certification (AWS, Azure Qualys)
- Must be capable of conceptualizing, defining, and implementing security systems and architecture
- Master’s Degree in Information Security Technology or Business Administration
- CISSP or related security certification (CCSP, AWS, Azure, etc.)
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/