Auburn Hills, MichiganOperations Supervisor #884510
The Supervisor's responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Test scheduling and workflow coordination
- Test setup and execution supervision
- Employee timekeeping
- Employee mentoring
- Coordinating workflow with other supervisors, operations hardware and software teams, and customers.
- One of the primary goals of the Operations Supervisor in coordination with all parties involved is to ensure the highest quality output is achieved within the most efficient turnaround time possible to meet customer needs
- Supervisor will direct a Union Workforce consisting of Drivers and Mechanics
- Min of Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience (4 year degree)
- Strong proficiency with computers to learn quickly how to navigate within our computer-programs
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft-Office Suite, especially Excel and Word
- Very strong communication skills, both written/typed and spoken
- Ability to multitask and act
- Prefer experience supervising bargaining unit employees
- The ability to work different shifts and weekends is expected.
- An open mind to learn all the jobs that this position supervises
- Experience managing a Union Workforce.
- Ability to work daily overtime as needed.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/