Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Senior #889237
- This request is to fill a Senior Software Engineer position on the Software Engineering and Operations team.
- The Software Engineer role will work on a Balanced Team and collaborate with a Product Owner, Product Manager, and Product Designer to deliver projects and features to support future Connected Vehicle programs.
- Emerging mode software developer will be responsible for working in the full technology stack.
- Position involves working with Product Development, Mobile Application, and Vehicle Solutions.
- Java development experience, 7+ years
- Spring and Spring Boot frameworks experience 5+ years
- Agile Methodologies 4+ years - Strong communication/collaboration skills
- SQL (MS SQL) 8+ years
- Code Quality Software (SonarQube, 42 Crunch, Crucible, ESLint)
- Testing Methodologies (Cucumber, Gherkin, Junit, JMeter)
- Build Automation Tools (Gradle, Maven)
- Code Repository (Git, Bit Bucket, SVN)
- Experience with microservice architecture and REST services 4+ years
- Experience with Test Driven Development 3+ years
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD methodology 4+ years
- Database experience with NoSQL (mongo db) 4+ years
- Experience with Cloud environments (GCP/GKE/Azure)
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry certification and/or experience
- Development experience in multiple programming environments (Mobile, Vehicle, and Cloud)
- Understanding of in-vehicle architectures
- Experience with authentication such as OAuth2, Azure or PCF, PCF tools
- Pair programming experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/