Troy, MichiganIT Delivery Coordinator #889529
- Experience Level 5-10 years
Skills & Job Responsibilities:
- 40% of time: Assist with project governance activities, including capital planning and the project approval process.
- Assists with analyzing and managing the capital plan for approvals and ongoing updates.
- Assists with reviewing project requests, including financial accuracy, and compiling presentations for executive review.
- Assists in managing and reporting on the active project portfolio.
- 20% of time: Assist with the coordination of high or multiple medium rigor projects.
- Updates project team, tasks and financial information in Clarity.
- Reconciles project budget in Clarity.
- Accurately completes all required project fields within Clarity.
- Reviews current assigned project resources – both full time employees and contractors in Clarity.
- Trains others on the use of Clarity and project coordination.
- 10% of time: Assists IT Delivery Managers with project budget planning and development.
- Assists with IT Delivery Managers with establishing project work plan and calendar or schedules.
- 10% of time: Provides advice to participants on the IT’s project management processes, procedures, and guidelines; serves as a liaison; acts as a resource person by performing research, analyzing information, providing documentation, and preparing reports, as required.
- 10% of time: Monitors record keeping and file maintenance for the program or project.
- Prepares records of project activities; oversees and ensures the timely processing in and the delivery of required materials.
- Verifies and analyzes the accuracy of all data and information used or generated by project; resolves any discrepancies or problems.
- Assists in oversight of the project portfolio and performs follow up to ensure compliance with project methodology and tollgates.
- 10% of time: Serves as liaison for IT Delivery Office; coordinates activities and exchanges information.
- Ensure the development process follows the Project Management Methodology and IT Delivery Office standards.
- Document and submit project change requests on behalf of the Project Manager or project coordinator.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the IT Delivery Office which could involve development of communication materials, assisting with training, handling complex assignments, and other special projects per the direction of the PMO leadership.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/