Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Consultant/Expert #890540
- This request is to fill a Software Engineer position on the Commercial Solutions (FCS) team.
- The Software Engineer role will work on a balanced team and collaborate with a Product Owner, Product Manager, and Product Designer to deliver products to support the Commercial BEV program.
- Commercial BEV is a new challenging initiative to provide BEV enablement for fleet customers. It requires integration across multiple systems.
- The Software Engineer will deliver value through iterative software development in a fast-paced environment.
- Software developer with responsibilities to define, design, develop, and deploy services and applications in a micro service / cloud-based architecture.
- Ensure functional and non-functional quality and on-time delivery using agile principles.
- Embrace extreme programming practices including paired development, test driven development, and continuous delivery to release early and often.
- Collaborate and work closely together with a balanced team of developers.
- Java development experience building micro service and cloud based solutions using Spring Platform (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud), OAuth, Swagger, etc.
- Experience with cloud environments (Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or similar) Web service delivery experience (using REST) for backend services Vue.js using Vuetify experience for front end user experience or equivalent
- Experience with TDD and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with software development tools (backlog management, source code management, automated and unit test management, CI/CD, etc)
- Proven ability to work both individually and collaboratively
- Strong communication skills and ability to think above and beyond baseline requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Information systems or equivalent
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/