Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Practitioner #890785
- This individual will be responsible for creating products to host Manufacturing Analytics Complexity algorithms.
- Looking for someone with full stack experience, including Python and Angular, specializing in Angular.
- This person should have 2+ years of experience in software engineering and testing, experience working in an Agile environment, and preferred experience working in Rally.
- This person may have interactions with Ford leadership and needs to have good communication (both written and oral) and should feel comfortable not waiting and being told what to do.
- Practice software engineering excellence while developing web applications and tools from a backlog, employing paired programming and other practices.
- Work with application development teams and be a change agent.
- Help PDO teams adopt new ways of working and contribute to company's institutional knowledge.
- Advocate the use of Agile principles and other proven practices such as test-driven development (TDD).
- Become an experienced software engineer that can mentor teams on Agile ways of working, producing well-crafted code.
- Coding experience in Python and Angular, specializing in Angular.
- Passion to become a Software Engineer who's proud of clean code. Automated testing experience (Unit, integration, E2E).
- Continuous Integration / Deployment (CI/CD) experience. GCP experience is a huge plus, but looking for any cloud experience.
- Innovative, out of the box thinker who is curious and will challenge our norms to create fabulous user experiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team, coordinate resources and meet deliverable timing while balancing competing priorities and ensuring controls are met
- Ability to understand, internalize and implement our existing strategy and continue to refine that strategy as needed
- A high-level of emotional intelligence, and an ability to work with, influence and build consensus among a diverse set of constituents
- Working knowledge of IT Policy
- Ability to identify product improvements using data and customer feedback
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/