Bridgeton, MissouriWarehouse Associate #890665
The Warehouse Associate for Performance Parts is responsible for the coordination of all warehouse functions. This role serves as a liaison between warehouse, customer service front office, and third-party customers, small package and LTL pick-ups. Responsible for managing receipts, stocking, and shipping of products; staging and delivering customer orders; and all purchasing transactions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Processing work assignments, controlling inventory, prioritizing order demands, support floor operators, & delivering consistent high-level customer satisfaction
- Managed NIL’s, Open orders, End of shift paperwork,
- Maintains and monitors all items to be returned to stock, scrap and complainant with all safety rules of the plant.
- Maintains proper stocking levels to conform to current lean inventory practices.
- Filing of freight bills of lading, and equipment packing slips for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Must be able to receive and transfer parts throughout the warehouse using a computer and RF scanners to Receive/Stow/Pick/Pack and Ship orders
- Must understand the receiving function and how it impacts the shipping process in the warehouse
- All system transactions must be accurate and all paperwork completed and filed daily
- Support Lean Initiatives through 5S, Lean Six Sigma, ISO-9001 etc.
- Manages receipts, inspects, and stocks incoming products from internal and external customers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Experience in Oracle, Word, Excel, Outlook and an excellent understanding of inventory control and cycle counting functions.
- 3+ years of Warehouse Experience; Logistics experience preferred
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgement decision making
- Be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both orally and in written
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, driven environment.
- Must be able to work with all levels of employees within plant/office and external customers.
- Willing to cross-train and work when needed across all areas of the warehouse
- Must be able to perform work responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Must be flexible and available to work frequent overtime; as required by warehouse needs, as well as the ability to rotate shifts from 1st ,2nd and 3rd
- May require learning how to drive a forklift and or order picker to check and double check locations.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/