Auburn Hills, Michigan
Web Systems Architect #881652
The Web Systems Architect is responsible for the evaluation, solution selection, process development and 3rd level support for current and future SiteMinder based Single Sign On solutions and applications.
The SiteMinder team is responsible for:
- Evaluation of current and future SiteMinder policy server and web agent software
- Architecting and implementing SiteMinder policy server/web agent install, upgrade, patching and migration processes
- Architecting and implementing SiteMinder policy server/web agent monitoring, backup and log maintenance processes
- Architecting and implementing highly available SiteMinder policy server services
- Architecting and implementing solutions using SiteMinder custom/active features
- Architecting and implementing policy and domain integration methodologies for applications participating in single sign on
- Working with diverse business and application teams to integrate/on-board applications onto SSO platform using SiteMinder Agents, Web Access Gateways and SAML-based federation
- Provide Level 3rd level support.
- Work with help desk and other teams to troubleshoot and resolve/fix issues and bugs. After-hours work as needed for Level 3 escalations and/or deployments.
- Work with Enterprise Architecture and Business teams to identify new areas where IAM can be utilized and enhance IAM capabilities to address new business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field of study
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an enterprise Identity and Access Management team
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with SiteMinder and supporting software in a Lead role
- Extensive experience with the installation, configuration and implementation of a multiple server SiteMinder policy server deployment
- Extensive expertise installing/configuring web agents on a diverse set of operating system/web server combinations including multiple web server configurations
- Extensive Experience using SiteMinder administration UI for creating SiteMinder objects such as policies, realms, rules, responses, domains, user directories to implement web applications protections
- Extensive experience with complex/highly customized policy deployments that may use active responses, rules, policies; custom code that calls SiteMinder APIs, etc.
- Experience with configuring Password Services
- Experience in multi instance upgrades and migrations
- Extensive Linux command line/scripting experience
- Experience with web servers and development
- Knowledge of web technologies like WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, IHS, IIS.
- Experience with SiteMinder policy server/web agent log analysis
- Experience with SSL certificates
- Experience with enterprise change management/incident management processes
- Writing detailed technical documentation
- Extensive troubleshooting experience
- Ability to be on call for 24/7 support as necessary
- Experience with LDAP and Active Directory
- Experience with SQL database services
- Experience with SAML and ADFS
- Experience with Oauth/OpenID
- Experience with mobile application
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with Microsoft Window Server operational tools
- Experience with wide variety of Unix/Linux implementations
- Good organization, communication, and process improvement skills
- Experience operating in a managed services and/or multi-sourced environment.
- Experience with ServiceNow for change/incident management
- Knowledgeable of ITIL Incident Management processes and tools.
- Able to identify risks and establish priorities in a high energy environment
- Experience in Java
- Experience in PERL
- Experience with Service Now
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/