Warren, MichiganIT QA Test Analyst 2 #886517
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
- Lead a team of testers to conduct high quality validation testing
- Build and maintain relationships with Diverse Global Teams
- Assign daily tasks to team members and manages performance of team
- Write test cases and scenarios from functional requirements
- Create a Requirement Traceability Matrix to ensure that all Business Requirements are covered with adequate testing
- Setup test scenarios which includes Application data setup and vehicle configurations
- Communicate test defects and escalate issues to Validation Manager and Program Manager
- Capture screen shots, log files, etc…
- Collaborates with other test teams to ensure that there is adequate coverage and test plans are complete
- Use technical expertise to help drive End to End UAT testing strategy and identify and communicate testing gaps
- Compile forecast, test plans and track CXT resource impacts for projects
- Compile and Report daily test results to Validation Manager and Program Manager
- Train and motivate team members in test best practices
- Desire to work in a fast paced, highly integrated, technology environment
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited Institution
- 5- 7 years of software testing experience
- Experience with testing tools such as TFS
- 3 years’ experience with DB Tools such as SQL and Oracle
- Experience with either real time or batch systems
- Experience performing User Acceptance Testing
- Ability to clearly communicate and build relationships with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
- High tolerance for working in a dynamic and shifting environment and able to readily embrace and participate in change initiatives
- Must be a self-starter, take initiative, and be curious
- Must be detail oriented while keeping eye on the bigger picture
- Ability to work with different requirements (global/local) ensuring ability to negotiate successful solutions.
- Experience with low-level ad-hoc query tools and a detailed working knowledge developing metrics.
- Must have very strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications with an emphasis toward the user experience of the solution.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of partners and drive consensus when conflicting situations occur.
- Experience with vehicle connectivity and telematics
- Prior Mobile Experience
- Automotive Experience
- Automation Experience
- SQL/Agile Experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/