Dearborn, MichiganCyber Security Senior #891515
- The Identity and Access Management Engineer – Authentication position is an opportunity to support a key company initiative to deploy multi-factor authentication (MFA) solutions across the enterprise to continue support for building a strong security environment.
- The person in this position will need to be detailed oriented and have excellent communications skills to play an essential role in developing, building, and rolling out MFA solutions in a fast-paced global automotive enterprise
- Extended knowledge and working experiences with various authentication methods and technologies
- Strong knowledge of Federation Protocols (OIDC, SAML etc.)
- Strong understanding of different types of multi-factor authentication
- Design, implement, and roll out new MFA capabilities
- Analyze the use cases and requirements from applications, systems, and tools across the enterprise to design & implement MFA solutions
- Provide end-to-end (DevOps) support for Authentication/MFA solutions
- Work with Cloud team to create and manage Azure AD Conditional Access policies for MFA
- Develop PowerShell based scripts for administration
- Develop automation and strategies to manage MFA via API
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Highly motivated individual with strong technical skills and desire to resolve problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and quality
- Solid understanding in Security domains, especially Identity and Access Management
- Hands on experience of developing and management of RESTful API
- GitHub knowledge
- Backlog management using Rally
- Experience with Silver fort desired
- 7+ years of IT working experiences
- 5+ years of Security/IAM/Authentication experiences
- 3+ years of supporting multi-factor authentication solutions
- 2+ years of Active Directory administration experience
- 2+ years of Azure AD Authentication experience
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Authentication
- Strong skills building and managing virtual systems and virtual environments
- Strong understanding of Azure AD Conditional Access policies and implementation
- Strong coding skills required, hands on experience of PowerShell script programming preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Security or equivalent experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/