Auburn Hills, MichiganOperations Support Analyst #892204
The Operations Support Analyst will be responsible for optimizing connected vehicle operations by making sure all service level objectives are met and offering timely and effective resolutions to outages as well as issues that directly impact connected customers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage customer tickets flow and ensure timely assignment and resolution through cross functional collaboration.
- Lead the analysis, triage, resolution and management of connected customer issues and system outages.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal as well as external engineering and IT teams to understand the backend process flow and functionality for each connected feature.
- Participate in design reviews, product launch and maintenance deployment meetings to provide insights on lessons learned.
- Address all executive escalations and stolen vehicle requests with urgency and commitment.
- Prepare and present reports to management on all major customer issues.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related area and minimum 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in automotive.
- Connected Services program experience.
- Understanding of vehicle’s connectivity architecture.
- Customer case management experience.
- Highly motivated cross functional team player with strong problem solving skills Strong sense of urgency and dedication to customer experience.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Prior experience at an automotive OEM in Connected Services or Connected Vehicles.
- Working knowledge of connected vehicle platforms, tools and processes.
- Prior experience with the production ticketing systems and processes at a major OEM and/or connected services provider.
- 3-5 years automotive industry experience, Experience with source package creation and approval, Ability to work independently without daily input
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Management
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/