Dearborn, MichiganProduct Manager Senior #898063
What you’ll be able to do:
- Serve as liaison and Single Point of Contact (SPOC) between technical and business partners
- Leads coordination, integration, and testing activities within and outside of the product line
- Work closely with the Product Owner to establish the classification roadmap
- Initiates or translates the product roadmap into manageable product features in the backlog through quarterly prioritizing sessions.
- Ensures the backlog is populated with enough prioritized user stories that are ready to be estimated for the next two iterations.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Plan and coordinate user acceptance testing of new application features
- Write compelling product requirement documents (PRDs)
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards
- Support our architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives to ensure efficient and consistent data delivery throughout ongoing projects
Minimum requirements we seek:
- 2+ years with SQL language and database management
- 2+ years with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- 2+ years experience as a business analyst or related role
- 1+ years of Product Management Experience
- 2+ years experience writing business, tech requirements, using Rally, Jira, Visio, and Product Driven Organization operating model
- Big data platform experience (Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform)
- Self-starter and motivated individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and planning skills
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Knowledge of Ford’s business structure and activities
- Knowledge of automotive industry business processes
- Proficient Data management and processing technology skills including relational (PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and non-relational database technologies (Hive, Spark)
- Possess minimal Product Management experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or related fields
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/