Northbrook, IllinoisAnalytics Contractor, CI Business & Market Analytics #898175
The Analytics Contractor, CI Business & Market Analytics is responsible for designing and
executing real world analytics studies in collaboration with the Business and Market Analytics team to provide commercial insights to regional and global stakeholders.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide actionable insights to regional and global stakeholders
- Handles a variety of concurrent projects including patient flows, market assessments, outcomes research, and others
- Stays current on real world data sources and advises on acquisitions, divestitures, and partnerships to improve divisional efficiency and drive innovation
- Conducts statistical analyses and uses machine learning to estimate and to better understand our markets and products of interest and participates in presentation of results to regional management
- Maintains technical expertise on our systems such as Amazon Redshift
- Develops analysis plans and research designs for estimating business impact
- Ability to use programming languages such as SQL, SAS, R, and/or Python to manipulate data and perform analyses
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify new applications of existing data
- Reports to Senior Manager, CI Business and Market Analytics
- This position may require collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and Outcomes Research leaders.
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Statistics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Minimum of 1-3 years statistical analysis and design experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to translate business questions into analytics plans
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees including senior management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and SQL
- Proficient in SAS, R, or Python
- In-depth knowledge to Real World datasets within the United States (IQVIA, Symphony, Truven, GE Health, Optum, Humedica, and others)
- Working knowledge of various Outcomes Research and/or Marketing Analytics techniques
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to details, and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills and ability to effectively manage cross-functional projects.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic fast paced environment, with shifting priorities and minimal supervision.
- M.S. or PhD in Analytics, Statistics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Economics or other quantitative discipline is preferred or MBA with Marketing Analytics/Decision Science Concentration
- Working experience with market structure, patient flows, segmentation, adherence, and other applications are highly preferred.
- Experience in a consulting firm
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work which may be performed by the person assigned to this position. This job description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. Employees holding this position may perform other job-related duties in the course of their performance of this position.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/