Auburn Hills, MichiganControls Integration Engineer #893405
The Controls Integration Engineer is responsible for the technical management of the internal controls engine programs as assigned by the Controls Managers. Controls Integration Engineer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collect the high level requirements with the key stakeholders and deploy with Systems, Architecture, Network, Controls & Software and Validation teams
- Controls feature development coordination as tracking the technical deliverables as supporting the technical discussions and change management approvals
- Technical lead for controls testing as supporting the test cases, hardware in the loop simulators sign off, tracking the validation results and participating on road tests/drive sessions
- Controls technical coordination in troubleshooting leading the issue resolution, managing and tracking all technical open points
- Develop a detailed technical project timing and risk assessments assisting the Controls Managers
- In addition the Controls Integration Engineer will also be leading the cross technical functional team in Vehicle & Propulsion Controls area as interfacing with external stakeholders to meet the overall goals of the engine controls projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of automotive controls and software engineering experience.
- Matlab/Simulink and strong computer skills (including Google suite, PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Project) required.
- Agile methodology experience, project/program management experience
- Masters of Science in Engineering
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/