Validation Aanlyst/Purchaser #696457
- This position will focus on the aspect of the ideal candidate being able to effectively act as PO writer, order products.
- The ideal candidate will also be able to complete analyst activities.
- Responsible for developing, interpreting, and implementing concepts for planning and control relating to the particular functional staff.
- Performs technical analysis to determine present and future performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for future plans.
- Responsible for analyzing statistical or technical data and preparing information for reports or studies.
- Work involves accuracy and the ability to make decisions within the limits of general policies and practices.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- This role will also be responsible for Purchase orders, Capital projects and ordering lab supplies.
- Write reports, track part testing progress and verbalize to the engineering community.
- This job requires constant communication between engineers and technicians so exceptional knowledge of interpersonal and organizations skills are needed.
- Analyst is responsible for prioritizing, itemizing, and scheduling daily testing functions.
- Preparing Customer Reports and obtaining necessary signatures.
- Responsible for creating and updating multiple documents in excel, creating graphs, and formulas.
- Ability to learn Nexteer internal software. (E-room, Google Mail, CLMS, Validation Online)
Position Requirements include:
- writing test activities, supporting validation engineers, tracking all open issues, and testing activities
- Excellent Communication & Organizational Skills
- Outlook, & Internet knowledge
- Excellent knowledge in creating PowerPoint, Word and Excel Documents
- Basic office duties, faxing, copying, data entry
- Some analytical ability where problems are complex
- Advanced Excel and Word Skills Excellent Communication & Organizational Skills Outlook, & Internet knowledge
- 1-2 years previous office experience
- 3-5 years previous office experience, or experience in the automotive field
- High School Diploma,
- Some college, Associates Degree
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/