Troy, MichiganIAM Analyst #899204
Skills & Job Responsibilities:
- Assist the Information Technology (IT) Identity and Access Management (IAM) team with Quarterly Access Verification, ensure compliance, testing for IAM system and daily business operations work.
- This is an intense position that requires the ability to multi-task and drive results through internal and external departments.
- The position requires knowledge of JIRA and IAM. Additionally, knowledge of active directory user management, privileged account management and SQL/Oracle database is preferred.
- This position also requires working closely with numerous teams across the organization.
- Please note that this position will be required to participate in a 7x24x365 on-call rotation.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Quarterly and Annual Access Verification
- Access Extract Collection Process
- Access Control List Process
- Password Aging Review Process
- Access Authorization Process
- Testing for IAM system (Oracle): integration and user acceptance testing
- Test script development for new application enhancements
- IAM JIRA Project(s)
- Ticket creation/tracking/monitoring of onboarding, termination, job change, suspension and reinstatement of employees and contractors
- Ticket creation/tracking/processing of IAM requests to create/modify/delete an entitlement or role Processing of Special Access Account requests
- Monitor dashboards
- IAM Administration
- IAM Reporting
- Escalate and resolve priority requests and issues as needed
- Assist staff as a training resource and point of contact to any personnel that utilizes the Access Management Processes
- Monitor IAM mailbox for troubleshooting and miscellaneous requests.
- Update IAM documentation as required.
- Apply complex technical information and create documentation from diagrams and other input sources.
- Conduct research into a wide range of issues with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Meet aggressive deadlines and perform with poise under pressure with minimal supervision. Responsible for adherence to IT processes and standards across the program.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years (in excess of degree requirements) of progressively responsible experience in compliance (such as NERC or SOC2), identity and access management, privileged account management, security, or technical customer service.
- Working knowledge of technical support, configuration, and administration of server/hardware required.
- Experience in an incident management system (JIRA as a ticketing system is preferred).
- Energetic and ability to learn quickly.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive to the program, project priorities and processes.
- Take initiative and work independently and as team member.
- Experience with Oracle Identity Manager.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Knowledge of privileged account management.
- Technical background, especially in a delivery capacity interacting with stakeholders.
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated success in efficient collaboration across organizational boundaries. • Strong focus on quality and efficiency.
- Advanced experience in MS Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Less than 5 years
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/