Auburn Hills, MichiganPlanning Manager #901105
- Oversee complex programs and teams of technical resources.
- Must organize, manage, control, and direct all activities for the program.
- Lead status meetings with project team.
- Make presentation on the program status to management and directors.
- Implement and streamline consistent processes across project teams.
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as project schedule, project log, meeting minutes, and project categorization.
- Facilitate meetings with business partners to resolve complex problems and review project updates.
- Support and provide guidance to project teams and less experienced program managers. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of complex tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- May guide various groups on application systems activities.
- Work under general directions; typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
- Bachelor Degree in ME, EE or other relevant Engineering field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in automotive
- Demonstrated experience in project timing and vehicle investment R&D
- Demonstrate ability to manage all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Familiar with a variety of applications and software methodologies and have good understanding of system life cycle
- Demonstrate strength in assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completing of project and meeting deadlines of project.
- Demonstrate ability to build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with customers at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/