Bridgeton, MOCustomer Service Representative #905354
- Receive service calls from customers and identify location of customer. Gather information from the customer related to the reason for the call.
- Determine the priority of the service request and set customer expectations.
- Enter appropriate information into the system and send call to appropriate dispatch center to dispatch a technician.
- On weekends and during non-business hours dispatch on-call technicians.
- Determine if equipment is under warranty. If not set customer expectations.
- Monitor status of Priority 1 work orders to be certain they are being handled in a timely fashion. Handle other types of inbound calls and follows defined procedures to satisfy the customer in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must always demonstrate and maintain a high level of professionalism for internal and external customers
- High School Diploma Required
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent telephone and communications skills
- Ability to work in and handle high call volume environment
- Good customer service skills and willing to work flexible hours
- Basic PC skill required, including experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment and desire for continuous learning through cross-training
- Ability to follow procedures
- Ability to type a minimum of 40wpm
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/