Auburn Hills, MichiganEE I-Speed Management Coordinator – Intermediate #897220
EE I-Speed Management Coordinator will manage I-Speed Database of several Advance Product Line products, from year to year (Program to Program).
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design, create and manage the databases folders; containing the new Electrical component content unique and essential for the wiring engineer, to create the appropriate wiring architecture, used to assemble the appropriate Vehicle Model Year wiring harnesses.
- Identify device owners to address and Populate the Noun Names listed in each folder.
- Identify any incomplete line items; work with device owner to populate and close out any incomplete component information.
- Hold daily, weekly meetings with delinquent device owners to drive component information to closure.
- Escalate any late of line items at risk, daily, weekly, as appropriate, to closure.
- Selected candidate must have a competent knowledge of Automotive Electrical components and Architecture, to ensure the detail (i.e. gauge size, load, special wiring design (twisted pairs, etc.) are included, in the detail description, of the appropriate line item.
- Selected candidate must understand the process flow of vehicle build timeline.
- Become Proficient to answer all inquiries and shortfalls, involving I-speed database content
- The selected candidate will interface with all Design Release Engineers.
- Will support all Product Execution Wiring Design Engineers (in home group)
- Maintain I-Speed Database Folder, for each program and model.
- Develop and Grow I-Speed Database Management Matrix and Process,
- Develop tools to Improve I-Speed Population and Process.
- Develop and Report Visual Charts to indicate progress to closure and clearly identify group which are delinquent.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Automotive Electrical Experience & Knowledge (a plus)
- Skills in MS Excel, Project and Programming
- Proficient in setting up relevant databases and charts
- Graphic Modeling for Presentations a plus.
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/