Warren, MichiganProject Coordinator #906523
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
We are looking for a project planner with a business mindset who has an eye for data with an ability to see solutions in large data sets.
This position fills a temporary Hybrid role of Project Mgmt. and Survey Research Program support.
The person will support the project management of tasks based on strategic key objectives for the entire team. Microsoft Project Software skills are essential to open new tickets, track progress and prepare regular reports.
This includes but is not limited to:
Planning, organizing, coordinating, reporting, and ensuring on-time of projects are essential duties, collaborating with the wider team.
- Open new tickets, revise existing tickets
- Create reporting and communication
- Lead project meetings, providing updates on progress and run through upcoming deadlines
- Keep project plan up to date and accurate
- Survey Research Program:
- Support our survey-based customer feedback program.
- Review, analyze and validate survey data and support the management of business and functional requirements for the global Contact Center survey program.
- This includes but is not limited to:
- ensuring that survey program runs as scheduled and data feeds are running accurately and on time.
- Work with large data sets to help find patterns and identify issues/problems, monitoring data feeds, response rate and other operations metrics.
- Support communication and collaboration with operations teams.
- Working with cross-functional teams to communicate survey program outages/escalations using internal
- Support the creation of process documents and procedures.
- Support the design of intake forms for new work and/or changes to existing processes.
- Support the survey mailbox management: review and organize incoming mail and create new tickets to track project work.
- The team performs at a high level within a fast-paced environment.
- The individual will have to be highly motivated self-starter with ability to work independently, be flexible and able to adjust to changing priorities.
Other Required Skills:
- Voice of the Customer & Contact center experience essential
- Strong project and process management skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Effectively communicate and influence without direct authority within the internal business structure
- Possess the flexibility to work both independently and in a complex team setting
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as demanding timeframes and deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office (specifically Power Point and Excel; pivot tables, formulas, and importing of data). Microsoft Project Software skills are essential.
- Experience in working in a Customer Experience and/or Contact Center Environment and /or CX Data & Analytics role within a large Enterprise
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/