Lakewood, ColoradoTalent Acquisition Manager #947772
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and candidate selection criteria
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Compile lists of most-suitable candidates by assessing their CVs, portfolios, and references
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Maintain records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
Required skills and qualifications:
- Two or three years of experience in a talent acquisition or similar role
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Proficiency with social media, CV databases, and professional networks
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in human resources management or similar field
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Professional credential, such as HR Certification Institute
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/