Troy, MichiganSystems Administrator #949214
Skills & Job Responsibilities:
- Systems Analyst provides day-to-day management for various banking systems. This role will provide support for analysis, implementation, testing and configuration for online and mobile banking applications. This position will include after hours or weekend support.
- 50% System Administration and Monitoring
- Provides software support through upgrading, patching, trouble shooting, and installation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all systems utilized by team.
- Perform testing and monitor for quality assurance.
- Coordinates product installations with an implementation schedule.
- Provides technical and product support to product owners and bank personnel.
- Responsible for documenting, tracking and reporting on all outstanding vendor issues
- Identify trends and patterns of outstanding issues, reporting to the vendor and/or various teams as necessary.
- 30% Project Delivery and System Analysis
- Provide operational expertise on process re-engineering initiatives and projects with third party vendors.
- Work with various internal business partners to understand and design system solutions online and mobile banking needs.
- Partner with various affiliates to understand, document, and design system solutions that provide straight through processing.
- Ensure application configuration integrates with new processes and system interface designs that are part of enterprise initiatives.
- Participate as a system SME in project related meetings.
- 20% - Handles Escalated Helpdesk Support Issues
- Responsible for analyzing non-routine problem solving inquiries that are highly technical in nature.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
- Provides solutions for escalated software related issues.
- Escalates incidents in a timely manner and involves appropriate personnel as required.
- Independently diagnose and resolve complex problems or requests.
- Accurately assesses the reported situation and provides detailed statistics in a timely manner.
- 5-10 years
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/