Dearborn, MichiganProduct Manager Consultant/Expert #956842
- As a Technical Product Manager, you will enable execution across multiple PDO teams and deliver Vehicle Software and Electrical Management initiatives.
- You will use technical judgment to drive project delivery and technology reviews, challenge proposals, and build consensus between teams and stakeholders as you usher projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- This includes architecture decisions, cloud enablement, managing backlog, removing roadblocks, and communicating broadly with multiple functional groups and stakeholders. In this position, you will manage multiple POCs to experiment and innovate Teamcenter cloud integration opportunities from ideation to launch.
- Drive Teamcenter based PLM product suite integration with cloud deployed Over-The-Air (OTA) product portfolio.
- Develop road map to drive and deploy current PLM toolset into Google Cloud Platform.
- Be part of our culture of continuous improvement and proactive ownership. Identify efficiency gaps, and drive productivity improvements into toolset
- Analyze processes, identify opportunities, and collaborate cross-functionally and cross-product areas to improve processes and tools.
- Manage risks and resolve issues across a dynamic, fast-paced, highly matrixed organization.
- Understand system APIs, interdependencies, and lead cross-functional teams to align and deliver on technical solutions.
- Ensure clear accountability, timelines, and continuous change management to deliver timely, high-quality results.
- Familiarity with roadmap planning, change control, forecasting and release process management.
- Facilitate continuous improvement and cross-organization events in collaboration with Engineering or Product Management leaders.
- Must have - In depth knowledge and experience with PLM toolset - Teamcenter Unified Architecture.
- Must have - Prior experience integration PLM products with Cloud native application ecosystem.
- Must have – Prior verifiable experience deploying Siemens PLM toolset on Cloud Platform – GCP / AWS
- Deep experience in Software Engineering, Agile practices and DevSecOps.
- Extensive experience developing and deploying cloud native solutions.
- Strong validated experience communicating directly with leadership, proactive problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Validated experience integrating PLM products with cloud native applications – GCP / AWS (GCP Preferred)
- Experience facilitating, building, or overhauling a Change Management process.
- Experience working cross-functionally leading a program or product delivery with both technical and non-technical members.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of Agile and scaled Agile methodologies.
- Strong experience with Site Reliability Engineering principles
- Bachelors in Engineering - Computer Science
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/