Dearborn, MichiganProduct Designer Consultant/Expert #957636
- Quality Analytics (OA) is a product group that develops on-premises and cloud analytic solutions.
- Our product line designers oversee a portfolio of product teams, identifying patterns and use cases across the portfolio to better serve their end users.
- They apply a design thinking mindset, user research skills, and business strategy to align teams around a human-centric roadmap.
- They collaborate closely with product owners, product managers, and fellow designers across their portfolio.
What you’ll be able to do:
- Take the stage. Facilitate and lead design thinking sessions with various technical and non- technical stakeholders
- Conduct generative user research such as contextual inquiry, ethnography, field research, user interviews, and stakeholder interviews
- Transform user research into assets such as affinity walls, journey maps, empathy maps, story boards, personas, etc.
- Justify your research strategy and insights to stakeholders (un)familiar with the UX discipline
- Work as a collaborative team member with business partners, product managers, developers and fellow designers.
- Provide mentoring, teaching, and leadership to fellow designers and team members
- Evangelize UX within your team and across the department
- User Research
- Usability Testing
- Task Flow
- Information Architecture
- Peer Leadership
- Team Collaboration
- Project Management
- 3+ years proven experience in the UX, product management, or a mixture of the two
- 2+ years of experience in user research
- 2+ years of experience in facilitating design thinking and ideation workshops
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling challenging problems, and sharing your learnings with other
- Research chops, strong leadership skills, and diversity of experience are all a plus!
- 3 + years of relevant product management experience
- Ability to build credibility and trust with team members and senior leaders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Prior member of a Lean/Agile product team
- Bachelors’ or master’s degree in human-computer interaction, human factors, psychology, communications, or equivalent
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/