Northbrook, IllinoisOperations Support resource #881920
- Candidate will have minimum 2-4 yrs. direct experience in a Pharmaceutical/Medical materials routing and approval process for promotional and educational materials.
- Project Management experience required, Veeva and commercial print understanding is a plus. Excellent Communication and Organizational skills is imperative.
- Must be customer service focused.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to produce quality work under deadline pressure required.
- Ability to multitask and respond flexibly to workflow requirements needed.
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe etc.).
- Project management of all promotional and educational materials submitted by Marketing and Training departments for review through the MAP review process to ensure all projects are completed accurately, timely and in compliance with all related requirements.
- Manage and track projects through review process using electronic submission platform (Veeva). Schedule and facilitate meetings/routing with cross functional teams to conduct negotiation meetings.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple project components between several cross-functional areas.
- Act as neutral facilitator in project negotiations, summarize team agreements and facilitate progress of projects.
- Prioritize review material with MAP reviewers; communicate status of all projects to marketing via meeting agendas, meeting minute reporting, and calendaring tools.
- Report the tracking of projects as well as inventory management of their respective products contained within promotional inventory.
- Act as liaison between all functional areas with a high sense of customer collaboration directed to all partners within those functional areas to ensure all projects are completed
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/