Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Consultant/Expert #882218
- Join Global eCommerce Platform engineering team empowering Digital Commerce Journeys with Global launch of online sales and reservations in NA, EU and IMG markets.
- You will have a great opportunity to solve challenging problems and develop consumer retail experiences more reliable, predictable and elegant.
- Seeking enthusiastic, experienced professional with hands on experience in design, development, and maintenance of data warehousing applications.
- Experience in ETL tools - informatica, experience in application integrations like the knowledge of S3 or Kafka integration, SFTP based integrations to build elegant and scalable solutions to power a digital car buying experience.
- We are the technical core of the eCommerce Platform, maintaining a strong engineering culture that encourages innovation, growth, and development.
- You will have the opportunity to design and develop ETL solution and be the lead anchor for the team to hit the ground running.
- Familiarity with development of micro-services using Spring boot along with upstream downstream API Integrations, databases is a plus.
- Core Technical Stack: Informatica, S3, Java 11, Spring boot, PCF, Azure Cloud, GCP, Kafka, SQL database, Mango DB, Splunk, JMeter, Jenkins, GitHub, Gradle, Dynatrace, Kubernetes and AEM, React.js
- Experience as data engineer data platform implementations in on- premise and cloud-based systems.
- Experience in application integrations like the knowledge of S3 or Kafka integration, SFTP based integrations.
- Experience with Java backed development and consumption RESTful web services Work closely with product management/leadership teams to design and build new features making top class user experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery(CI/CD) pipelines and Jenkins
- Experience with data modeling and RDBMs
- Strong understanding of Serverless / microservice / cloud infrastructure/ JWT/OAUTH/API Security End to End API design & implementation experience
- Prior SAP ERP, Azure Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, third party micro-services API integration experience will be huge plus.
- "Self-starter" attitude and the ability to make decisions independently & as part of a team
- Ability to think critically and problem solve, take initiative to envision solutions
- Ability to triage production issues, conduct root cause analysis
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant IT experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Relevant certifications - nice to have
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/