Atlanta, GeorgiaMarketing Analyst #882622
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to our company to make their lives simpler, more productive, more secure, and more enjoyable. Since our founding over a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
- In Marketing, we work across the company to bring the Company’s brand to life. North America’s Marketing, Digital Center of Excellence is focused on delivering innovation, accelerating agility, and empowering teams through breakthrough digital marketing strategies, platforms, and experiences designed to delight customers.
- As part of Company’s North American Digital Center of Excellence, we are looking for a Marketing Analyst, Customer Insights with experience in data visualization, data analytics, and metrics optimization.
- The Marketing Analyst, Customer Insights will be responsible for driving data visualization to champion the adoption of digital analytics across the organization by conducting analysis, delivering actionable insights, and providing recommendations.
- This person will be well versed in data visualization of paid, owned, and earned digital channels.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable developing digital dashboards and running and analyzing numbers on a variety of marketing initiatives and demonstrate quantitative and qualitative skills to assess campaign, channel, and customer performance.
Education & Experience:
- BA in Marketing, Business (concentration in marketing is preferred), or similar degree or experience.
- 3+ years of related experience, including preparing, analyzing and reporting on marketing and sales data using Power BI.
- Technical skills (SQL, Power BI, etc) for mining data, analysis and presentation applications.
- Structured and strategic mindset with a proven ability to break down complex problems, independently develop an analytical approach and deliver concise, impactful insights & recommendations.
- Knowledge of MarTech tools such as data lakes. Google Analytics, Salesforce, Drupal, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, etc.
- 1+ years in complex, matrixed enterprise / corporate environments managing customer-focused data analysis programs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid oral and written communication skills, and professional presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and communicate findings in non-technical terms.
- Experience building dashboards on Power BI
- Customer-centric professional.
- Data-focused and highly analytical.
- Comfortable collaborating across functional departments.
- Relationship builder & influencer, excellent communication skills
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/