Pontiac, MichiganService Desk Analyst #882674
- Engage and empathize with customers to support and resolve technical issues through completion.
- Develop, foster and maintain highly effective customer interaction.
- Accurately document all work performed through ticketing system including details and outcomes.
- Ensure accurate and timely resolution of all assigned issues.
- Escalate product bugs or unresolvable cases.
- Collaborate with team members to enhance the customer experience.
- Main focus will be on support of Microsoft Office 365 on various platforms.
- Share knowledge amongst the Microsoft support program community via solution documents, social media, technical communities and training recommendations. Participate in product testing, tool building and pilot new projects.
- Secondarily will back up other team members on Telecom, Hardware and Server incidents.
- Passionate about delivering the ultimate customer experience.
- Demonstrated professionalism in resolving customer issues.
- Success at working in a team environment where a customer obsessive culture is paramount.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills including: identification of issues, obstacles and opportunities and development and implementation of effective solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to think on your feet and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of O365 Suite and environment.
- Understanding of O365 capabilities, plans, service descriptions and features
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience in support of legacy Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Visio, OneDrive for Business, etc.)
- 2+ years in O365
Environment: CA Service Desk, Microsoft Desktop OS, Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, One Drive, Adobe Acrobat
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/