Lansing, MichiganSoftware Solutions Architect #883976
- Supporting both Tango and Informatica middleware solutions.
- This resource will be a required asset for the Gamification project, specifically to develop/build reports as well as for continued support of existing solutions.
- As an experienced expert this position is responsible for the design, delivery and
- implementation of solutions surrounding Tango and Informatica middleware which are mission critical components of the Bridges eligibility system and its supporting applications.
- This resource, along with existing development staff, will be responsible for leading development of long-term solutions by providing expert level analysis and knowledge.
- Experience with object-oriented, service-oriented, and n-tier architecture along with Java and related technologies are required. Additional responsibilities include environmental support for daily operations, software maintenance activities, documentation of solutions, as well as business continuity activities.
Required top 3 Skills:
- Tango Application
- Must have at least 5 years of architect experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/