Okemos, MichiganTriage Technical Analyst #884163
- The Triage Technical Analyst supports the Business Units by resolving issues around the Business Enterprise Applications that are developed in Java/J2EE/Angular technologies.
- Acting as a liaison between the System and the end-customer, the Technical Analyst understands the system, data, and applications and helps the users and end customers by analyzing the issues and by developing technical solutions.
- The ideal candidate should have 2-4 years of experience, a problem solver with excellent analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills.
- 2-4 years (no more than 4 year resumes please as we don't want seniors level members here)
- SQL Total years of experience: x years Rating: x/10
- Core Java/J2EE Total years of experience: x years Rating: x/10
- REST Services Total years of experience: x years Rating: x/10
- Angular 2+ / Typescript Total years of experience: x years Rating: x/10
- HTML/CSS Total years of experience: x years Rating: x/10
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/