Lansing, MichiganSystem Analyst #884187
- As a Systems Analyst for the Department of Technology, Management, Budget providing support to Treasury, the employee performs a complete range of information system analyst assignments including, but not limited to, designing, testing, and implementing computer systems and applications for contact center (Siebel, Genysis, and IVR) and Treasury wide enterprise support(Datacap, Tidal, FileNet, Open Text, MiLogin, Site Core and SharePoint).
- This individual will be looked upon to provide technical support to other team members and evaluate new development tools and agency systems. Evaluate, document, and inform DTMB management and supported client agency of impact and risks, including disaster recovery planning, to existing IT solutions due to proposed legislation, enhancement requests, or changes in governmental processes or procedures. Actively participate in the development and implementation of assigned client agency’s IT strategic direction/plan. Mentors other DTMB staff to resolve client agency IT issues.
- Ability to follow and implement the SUITE process of documentation
- Ability to lead meetings, Clear Communication, Follow-up, Sharepoint administration, understands web programming, able to write detailed requirements, test plans, user guides, other documentation, etc., has experience and knowledge of project/work estimation and able to provide estimates for when their part of the work will be done., knows data capture software.
- Bachelor's Degree required
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/