Lansing, MichiganProgrammer Analyst #884295
- This position is responsible for special duties on Treasury’s project to replace the legacy mainframe with SAP.
- Duties include loading data into SAP and modifying data for testing in an interface application. The analyst will validate data scrambling in the test databases, write scripts that will create data in interface applications, create mock files for interface data loads, and query Oracle databases to profile current data.
- A strong foundational understanding of querying data, creating programs to create and validate
- data, and database structure is required.
- This person should possess strong attention to detail, follow processes exactly, and precisely follow security guidelines.
- These activities will be done in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround and
- high pressure.
- During the interview, a demonstration of writing a basic PSQL query will be required.
- Supporting the Department of Treasury, the elected person will need to be fingerprinted in addition to background check.
- Experience with querying databases such as Oracle and SQL Server – required 5 years
- Ability to create reports, display in visual manner for easy consumption – required 5 years
- Software testing in SAP – required 2 years
- Create mocked up data files – 3 years
- Effective communication skills to coordinate with team about status and issues – required 5years
- Create and modify test data.
- Create data files.
- Validate data has been scrambled using SQL.
- Consistently provide high quality queries with results in various formats (spreadsheets, visual tables).
- Create queries for data analysis and profiling.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/