Bloomington, IndianaInstructional Designer #884518
- SOJT Project Manager
- Plan, organize, and implement the local, Structured On-the-Job Training (SOJT) program to ensure training and development needs are met
- Structured On-the-Job Training (SOJT) is a structured method to provide performance-based training, qualifying learners in a one on one or small group event on job specific tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with organization to understand SOJT needs for a specific business, performance issues and/or across employee groups and determine strategies to meet SOJT needs.
- Lead the design, development, implementation, and delivery of SOJT trainings locally.
- Monitor, report on, and support SOJT development, implementation, and completion progress.
- Manage the overall SOJT calendar and ensure programs stay within budget.
- Work with local and global partners to roll-out SOJTs to Bloomington personnel.
- Ensure SOJT efforts are being utilized for the target audiences, establish scorecard and tracking systems to gather results data.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of SOJT training programs at satisfaction, activity, and business outcome levels.
- Keep up to date with SOJT implementation progress, trends, and processes.
- Serve as a resource to answer employee questions regarding SOJT training needs and programs.
- Coordinate SOJT activities, working with L&D, MFG, and PKG teams
- Additional requirements/responsibilities
- Working across shifts and departments to best serve internal customer needs.
- Ensure local teams are aligned with global L&D processes
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Solid presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Ability to identify needs, design training, performance solutions and measure impact.
- Ability to influence partners and key stakeholder groups.
- Strong project management skills.
- Requires excellent communication, consulting, and problem solving and analysis skills to work with key internal and external business partners
- Must be detail orientated and meet deadlines
Education and/or Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in a GMP-regulated environment
- Preferred PMP Certification
- Experience in performance consulting
- 5 years of experience in project management, training/ L&D, and/or organization development
Physical / Safety Requirements:
- Must be able to stand and/or walk in production areas up to eight hours per day if needed.
- Must be able to climb one flight of stairs. (T2/T3)
- Must be able to lift and/or push/pull up to 25 pounds. (For pushing carts)
- Must have good hygiene in order to gown for Grade C/D.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including safety glasses, safety goggles, gloves, hair nets, and safety toe shoes.
- Must be able to gown for Grade C/D production areas. Gowning requires body flexion to follow the company procedure to don company scrubs, coveralls, foot coverings and PPE.
- Duties may require overtime work, including nights and weekends.
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment is required.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/