Rolling Meadows, IllinoisProduct Owner/Business Analyst #884525
- The Senior BA/PO will be responsible for understanding who the customer is and their needs in order to translate that into software solution requirements, specifically with then MES and Smart Factory Solutions/Industry 4.0 space.
- This role will be responsible for researching and being an expert on MES/Smart Factory Solutions and understanding all the functionality required for these highly complex solutions.
- Scope Reports to the Development Manager
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in technical field: Engineering/Manufacturing/Computer Science, related study, or work experience
- Previous Experience with MES software systems, Smart Factory/industry 4.0 Solutions, and direct Manufacturing/Process Engineering experience
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes
- Strong understanding of software product development
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Experience with detailed requirement capturing
- 8 or more years technical experience
- Knowledge of Manufacturing lean practices, as well as general knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems
- Knowledge of business systems surrounding the Manufacturing environment (ERP/PLM/WMS)
- Creative Thinker
- Strategic Thinking
- Product management/Product Ownership
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Experience with Platform Solutions Development
- Highly motivated with a desire to help end users and solve business issues
- Able to juggle multiple projects to meet deliverables
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle and tools predominantly in Agile environment
- Analytical problem solver with a track record of managing complex technical projects
The accountabilities of the Senior BA/PO are but not limited to:
- Planning and organizing all aspects of software development, projects and deliverables
- Being an expert in Smart Factory Solutions / Industry 4.0 / MES via comprehensive research and experience
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs to align product roadmap and requirements to strategic goals
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation. Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company vision.
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends from both an internal process perspective and smart factory solutions perspective, as well as competitive analysis
- Work Directly with Development teams on delivery and acceptance of new solutions and features.
- Qualify incoming feature requests and be able to facility the requests to the proper solutions/tools for backlog planning and requirements.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/