Lansing, MichiganProgrammer Analyst 6 - SharePoint Developer #884549
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop SharePoint applications using SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online
- Migrate and/or redesign custom SharePoint solutions from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint Online using SharePoint development best practices
- Work with SharePoint Designer workflows and InfoPath forms.
- Develop custom SharePoint Lists and Content types.
- Implement and customize SharePoint-based solutions using best practices.
- Build new applications using SharePoint Online and Power Platform.
- Work with client's business analyst and project manager to understand the requirements.
- Use Agile development best practices such as develop a minimum viable product (MVP), develop in sprints, demo at the end of each sprint, and emphasize creating simple solutions over complex ones.
- Troubleshoot any issue with the current application as well as participate in the development of new product features.
- Perform unit and functional testing on the application features, as needed.
- Help develop test cases, document technical features of the application.
- Use best practice with writing code.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert knowledge in creating custom SharePoint solutions with SharePoint and Power Platform out of the box features.
- Expert knowledge in SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
- Strong customer service/client facing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- ShareGate migration experience is a plus.
- Business Connectivity Services (BCS) experience is a plus.
- Certifications in SharePoint, SharePoint Online, and Power Platform.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/