Troy, MichiganIT Delivery Manager #884930
Skills & Job Responsibilities:
- 7 years of IT business experience in project management including development, implementation and maintenance of systems preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms
- 10 years of comparable work experience
- 3 years of experience in managing moderate to large scale projects
- Proven ability to manage internal and external development projects from inception to successful implementation
- Strong project management skills with the demonstrated ability to multitask and manage multiple small and large projects in a cross-functional environment
- Strong understanding of the software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies, release/version control, contemporary testing methodologies and deployment management
- Strong proficiency with both Agile and Waterfall/SDLC methodologies
- Strong ability to coordinate and execute cross-functionally with technical managers, business managers, SME’s, customers, etc.
- Ability to communicate needs and schedules, as well as ensure that plans are in place and standards are adhered to
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner
- Excellent ability in interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels
- Demonstrated ability to coach other team members
- Strong ability to influence those not within direct control
- Proven ability to establish a high level of trust and confidence in both the business and IT communities
- Excellent ability to prioritize work by dividing time, attention, and effort between current project workload and ongoing support tasks
- Strong financial analysis skills and familiarity with financial reporting tools
- Strong ability to deliver presentations of complex information to a variety of audiences Demonstrated ability to manage to a project budget
- 5-10 years
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/