Troy, MichiganSr. Data Developer #884937
Our Informatica ETL Developer is responsible for developing, enhancing, debugging, maintaining, documenting, and testing software applications that will support various business units using IICS (Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services).
Informatica ETL Developer responsibilities:
- Create Informatica mappings with Oracle database objects to incorporate critical business functionality to load the data into the Salesforce application.
- Create/Use connections to retrieve data from various sources.
- Work with relational databases like Oracle to understand the data and be able to analyze/troubleshoot data issues.
- Actively participate in all phases of SDLC from requirements gathering, architecture design, development, testing, and data migration.
- Provide documented operation and user procedures, when required, and perform supporting training for respective users.
- Provide data flow diagrams describing the solution, when required.
- Document implementation instructions for production and lower-environment deployments.
- Run jobs and facilitate procurement of test data, when needed, in order to test code to satisfaction.
- Be available for occasional off-hours (Eastern time zone) production deployments in order to support dev ops team if questions/issues arise with ETL code.
- Import/export objects using IICS and knowing the impacts of all of the options.
- Troubleshoot and analyze error logs and job results that do not meet the requirements. Communicate effectively and in a timely, respectful, professional manner with all teammates.
- 3-5 years of ETL experience using Informatica IICS
- 3-5 years practical experience with SQL (standard query language) on relational database Effectively communicate in English, both written and spoken language
- Using Salesforce Developer Console with SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language)
- Maintaining production systems
- Data modeling
- Creating and maintaining business reports
- Intermediate-level expertise in Microsoft Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Running Salesforce DataLoader
- Promoting code between environments
- Working with MSDOS batch files as pre- and post-conditions for IICS jobs
- IICS server configurations
- Analyzing and retrieving full production error logs from server
- 5-10 years
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/