Deerfield, IllinoisIT Validation Tester #885041
Tester that has high attention to detail and can independently review requirements then perform end to end testing.
The candidate responsibilities include mainly writing test cases based on functional specifications and executing test scripts to ensure the system release functions as expected by company.
The candidate should:
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accountability.
- Be responsible for assuring a system/application meets its requirements as outlined in system specification per process defined in the Validation Plan for the project.
- Identify and escalate, as necessary project risks and issues to the Validation Lead and/or Project Manager.
- Be able to prepare reports on defects and problems that arise during system testing.
- Have solid oral and written communication skills and teamwork skills.
- Be a good team player, able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities.
- Have strong judgment capabilities to clarify requirements when necessary.
- Have the ability to work with IT management, business analysts and technical staff.
- Have solid experience working with validated systems
- Work with business representatives to ensure the test cases reflect business rules and processes
- Revise test cases as necessary based on project team feedback.
- Work closely with the Validation Lead and Business Analyst to ensure test scripts are ready for OQ and PQ.
Other duties include:
- Run validation test scripts as assigned, assist with preparing and updating validation documentation including specifications, defects, etc.
- As necessary modify/create Qualification Plan, Protocols, Test Plans, Risk Assessments, Reports, Trace Matrix commensurate with project complexity
- Minimum BA / BS or relevant work experience in information systems, engineering, science or business.
- Highly skilled in Computerized System testing and validation in the healthcare industry.
- The candidate must have experience with Quality Center and understand the SDLC processes. Experience with operational and performance-based test scripts from functional specifications. Knowledge of GxP regulations (e.g. 21 CFR Part 11, etc.)
- Solid project organizational skills. Ability to multi-task. Must have strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication including written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, takes initiative and ability to work independently without close supervision.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/