Dearborn, MichiganSystems Engineering Senior #888347
- Looking for a Louisville, KY based Allen Bradley Rockwell machine controls PLC programmer to deploy and support DeviceWise (DW)/NGAVS for NA New Model Programs (and enhancements) at our Kentucky Truck and Louisville Assembly Plants.
- The PLC programmer will need to coordinate with Manufacturing Engineering (Controls, Process, etc.), 3rd party integrators, IT Application teams, plant production personnel, hardware installers, and network planners to implement DW/NGAVS solutions to support key Manufacturing build dates.
Other required functions include:
- Broad knowledge of computer-based tools, computing infrastructure and processes that support manufacturing
- Able to travel on occasion and willing to spend extended periods of time on site at plant locations.
- Must be legally able to travel to US, Mexico and Canada
- Physically able to work for long hours on the plant floor including climbing stairs/ladders to overhead mezzanines, etc., where equipment may be located
- Willing to work overtime (as required), including weekends and off-shift hours to meet plant support needs
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with all levels of operating management
- Rockwell and/or Siemens PLC programming
- IT to PLC interfacing
- Device Wise skills
- CAD layout for machine controls
- MS Office
- Rally experience/Agile experience
- Able to comfortably manage multiple assignments at one time, good time management skills
- Broad business and manufacturing perspective - in-depth understanding of assembly plant operations and business practices
- Able to interface comfortably with all levels of personnel from hourly operators and skilled trades up through Directors of Manufacturing
- Electrical Engineer or Mech-Elec or related experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/