Dearborn, MichiganJ2EE Development Senior #888661
- Cloud Platform team is looking for an enthusiastic full-stack senior/anchor engineer to build scalable solutions for a Global Vehicle Management System (GVMSR).
- Job responsibilities involves development of software products with end-to-end accountability.
- Reviewing ongoing production operations and troubleshooting issues.
- Strong experience of Java development with spring and cloud frameworks
- Experience in microservice architecture, and REST APIs
- Knowledgeable to implement tools to monitor application performance metrics.
- Experience of working in Agile environment – pair programming, test-driven development, CICD, Jenkins
- End to end API design and implementation
- Data Modeling and RDBMS
- Self- starter, adapts changes based on the architecture directions, problem solving and learning mindset.
- 5 to 8 years of development experience
- Strong experience of Java development with Spring and cloud frameworks.
- Understanding and experience in end-to-end automation including test(unit, functional, integration), build and deployment.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Version Control -Git.
- Solid understanding of Spring, Spring Boot, Maven/Gradle, Kafka, and MS SQL, PostgreS
- Experience of working in Agile environment - pair programming.
- Flexible to changes based on the architecture directions, problem solving and learning mentality.
- 5+ years of experience of Java development using cloud technology
- 3+ years of experience working in a self-reliant product team that takes end-to-end responsibility of product design, development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in advanced computing
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/