Oshkosh, WIBill of Material Coordinator II #888708
We build, serve and protect people and communities around the world by designing and manufacturing some of the toughest specialty trucks and access equipment. We employ over 15,000 team members all united by a common purpose. Our engineering and product innovation help keep soldiers and firefighters safe, is critical in building and keeping communities clean and helps people do their jobs every day.
Create and maintain accurate Bills of Material (BoM’s) in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system per corporate standards. Evaluate and adjust Engineering changes for ERP impact. Work with Engineering and other departments on Bills of Material structure, inventory, and manufacturing support. Research and resolve problems generated by the above activity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Process change requests
- Work closely with Engineering and Operations to understand implementation of desired changes when processing change requests
- Enter BoM data into ERP system based on BoM markups from Engineering
- Research and recommend stock disposition, service notes, and inventory transactions
- Research and resolve problems generated by Change Request activity
- Understand/coordinate and process stock disposition and chaser work orders
- Ensure compliance with our Corporation drawing format and part naming conventions
- Perform Data Release activities. Transfer drawings from work files to password protected production files
- Ensure consistency and accuracy in BoM
- Maintain accurate Item Master and Branch Plant records in a secured environment
- Maintain consistent and accurate cross-reference information
- Develop, maintain, and enforce the uniform use of corporate procedures and standards as relevant to BoM Product Structure
- Act as a liaison between Engineering, Operations, Purchasing, Inventory, Aftermarket, Service, and Finance as needed
- Work in conjunction with Engineering and Operations personnel to audit BoM's of newly developed products
- Responsible for the communication of relevant data through reports
- Responsible for collection of data as special projects arise and the analysis of such data as required (Understanding of advanced ERP reporting tools)
- Perform problem analysis, identifying root causes, outlining resolution options and taking appropriate actions to resolve problems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-plus years related experience with engineering/manufacturing Bills of Material
- Working knowledge of ERP system
- Strong background in JD Edwards
- Truck design background
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/