Deerfield, IllinoisBusiness Analyst #888786
Responsible for technical/IT scope in support of our Control Tower implementation globally. Collaborate with business, IT and vendor resources to ensure technical integrations align with business requirements for process, data and application performance. Responsible for planning and delivering data/source system integrations through close coordination with IT teams including ERP, EDH, AIP and external partners including Accenture and Blue Yonder. Participate in overall project governance and lead IT project governance following Agile methodology
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own key tasks, demonstrate strong business knowledge, require limited direction, give moderate guidance to others, handle complex problems, possess strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Integration planning, delivery, support
- Interpret and articulate business rules required for integration data accuracy and consistency.
- Define and resolve data quality issues by understanding impact and priority with business.
- Act as the primary contact for the data management team/process between IT developers and business.
- Manage integration or technical issues/bugs
- Communicate status, solutions and concerns.
- Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team and across functions.
- Establish and maintain relationships across business, IT and Blue Yonder.
- Provide cross-functional and business knowledge to develop business system and process alternatives.
- Organize and facilitate data mapping, integration SIT and issue calls
- Coordinate with BY functional and technical resources on issue background and impact
- Plan and assign next steps
- Create & manage technical stories in JIRA
- Create and manage the SIT Test Scripts
- Business/Vendor Engagement
- Organize and lead End of Day IT calls
- Work closely with technology partner BY to clear impediments
- Driving resolution between our IT and BY IT
- Agile governance
- Support in implementation of BCT by leading Agile-scrum/kanban process
- Facilitate the daily SCRUM call and following up on daily updates and blocker issues
- Facilitating Agile ceremonies (Planning, Review, Retro)
- Ensure the Scrum team follows Agile process and procedures
- Maintaining the backlog and prioritization of user stories for future sprints
- Works closely with the Product Owner to set the priority of the backlog prior to sprint planning sessions
- Design, Plan, and Create Jira structure for IT activities in upcoming Sprints
- Extensive knowledge of the application development process using Agile methodologies.
- Must be effective in a team with strong problem solving, critical thinking skills, influencing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with history of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Familiarity with business process flow and/or entity relationship modeling.
- Demonstrated outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work effectively with other technology teams as well as business partners.
- Sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work with in a team setting.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferred or relevant work experience in systems or business.
- 5+ years’ experience in systems support/development applying systems solutions to business problems.
- Experience in business analysis, data analysis, system testing, validation, problem resolution, and agile methodologies
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/