Sparks, NevadaSAP Engineer- FICO #888914
The SAP Engineer will foster improvement of current business practices as well as leverage their own FICO experiences to facilitate IT designs and concepts into actual Production usage, functional and technical guidance of business requirements using current IT architecture, and support the system requirements as continues to grow.
You will be the key contact for FICO related technical questions and can provide additional recommendations on top of the original business inquiries; think outside the box!
The ideal candidate will report directly to our IT department but will work closely with our business users to support all facet of daily operations to minimize SAP issues and maximize SAP experience.
- IT Project Lead
- Collaborate with business managers and end-users for the effective use of IT.
- Promote ERP and MES (Manufacturing Execution System) implementations.
- Promote the usage and expansion of IT services, collaborate with global and local IT organizations.
- IT Service Delivery
- Manage the continuous optimizations of IT services.
- Continuously promote the high availability of service for critical customer applications and services.
- Follow and promote and AIS Domain (Japan HQ) policies and procedures.
- Skilled in the delivery of IT services through performance metrics and proven IT methodologies. Evaluate service delivery performance and take corrective actions with appropriate IT staff.
- Make recommendations for ongoing process improvement. Finance Scheme Setup with integration of SCM Business Relationships
- Develop the Finance scheme between TESLA, Suppliers.
- Maintaining the relationship between IT and business users.
- Develop returns on investment analysis scenarios for new projects or new services.
- Develops and maintains the customer IT service offering.
- Develop support evidence for SOX Compliance audit.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Required and/or Preferred Education:
- Basic: High school diploma or GED
- Preferred: Bachelor degree in business administration, technology management or a related degree. Essential Qualifications:
- Customer focused and business sensitive attitude for applying effective manufacturing IT solutions.
- Promote high quality IT solutions SAP ERP, MES (Manufacturing Execution System).
- Promote creative and innovative IT services.
- Identify, research, solve and prevent service quality problems.
- Ability to be flexible with Financial period close and ad hoc issues.
- Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing and speaking English.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing and delivering IT services in assembly and production manufacturing industry *international desirable
- Experience in managing complex project teams
- Experience in business process re-engineering – application, infrastructure and network solutions
- Experience in the delivery of IT Services:
- Finance – SAP FI-CO
- General Ledger (GL)
- AP & AR
- Fixed Assets
- Cost Center
- Internal Orders
- Product Costing (BOMs & Routings)
- Profitability Analysis (COPA)
- Manufacturing variances
- Profit Centers
- Finance master data
- SPRO – IMG configuration
- Desirable, MES factory-oriented applications
- Desirable, Infrastructure services
- End User Services
- Experience in managing budgets and financial expectations (ROI analysis)
- Junior level MM/PP/SD
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word and have the ability to use the computer to complete online learning requirements for -specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/