Troy, MichiganSenior IT Risk Analyst #884896
- Demonstrated ability to audit general IT controls including related network infrastructure (Active Directory), operating systems (UNIX, Linux, Windows), databases (Oracle DB, MS SQL DB), and applications (Oracle, PeopleSoft)
- Demonstrated experience with SOX ITGC testing and compliance
- Demonstrated experience evaluating SOC 1 and SOC2 reports (CUECs, Exceptions, Sub-servicers)
- Demonstrated experience with Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA)
- Experience in gathering evidence for regulatory exams, internal audit, and/or due diligence assessments for technology or information security
- Experience with execution of GLBA assessments
- Experience with issue and exception management process
- Understand Governance, Risk and Control frameworks, and systems for technology and information security
- Understand Industry standard frameworks for technology, such as COBIT, ISO, NIST, SANS, FFIEC, and others
- Understanding of banking business processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 6+ years working in Information Security or Information Technology
- 4+ years of SOX IT control testing or IT auditing experience
- 4+ years participating in Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA), Audits, or exams for technology or information security
- Minimum of one certification preferred but not required:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- Experience using Workiva Wdesk is preferred but not required
- 5-10 years
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/