Flint, MichiganCustomer Energy Management Service Designer #886485
If you're looking for a career that will provide a challenging work environment and many opportunities to learn, our company is the place for you. Join our team and become part of a company full of exciting opportunities. We help employees achieve their personal best by offering many opportunities that develop and enhance their skills for career advancement.
- Analyze and resolve a wide variety of work procedures (which may involve the engineering design, work order preparation, field checking, scheduling coordination, material provisioning and ordering, billing, redlining, preparation of "as-builts," and work order reconciliation and closeout).
- Interact with other internal departments to resolve customer issues, and communicate, negotiate and counsel on a variety of topics including payment options, complex technical information or procedures, energy rates, and explaining company policy in a variety of energy-related areas.
- Interpret and analyze a wide variety of complex technical/scientific design projects, perform scheduling for multiple tasks or work coordination, and respond to customer inquiries including but not exclusive to new energy requests.
- These tasks involve the evaluation of alternative courses of action, recommending and coordinating the appropriate actions through the work process to meet customer energy needs.
- Coordinate with employees in other departments and/or external agencies to meet any special requirements of the energy request orders.
- Job will include field site visits to take field notes and/or work meet customers on site.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
The ideal applicant should exhibit exceptional problem-solving skills.
It is also critical to:
- Possess strong computer (Windows, Microsoft Office) and analytical skills
- SAP & CAD experience
- Have the ability to interact with internal and external clients to receive highly advanced information and data
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- A two-year associate degree in the requisite scientific or technical field (48 scientific or technical credit hours as measured on a semester basis). Or, have completed two years of college course work (60 Credits) towards a Bachelor degree in a technical field.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/