Saginaw, MichiganGroup Leader #884585
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Manage hourly employees to meet established production goals for quality, cost, delivery, safety and morale; make sure process procedures are followed
- Monitor, record, and report production data (production, scrap cost, overtime cost, first runs, etc.)
- Create cross training plans and maintain training records for all hourly team members
- Monitor and maintain time and attendance records daily
- Troubleshoot daily quality, safety and production issues
- Communicate work and needs with other departments and shifts (Maintenance, Engineering, Tooling, and Production Control)
- Supervise 5S conditions/activities
- Monitor inventory to meet shipping requirements
- Communicates frequently with internal and external customers on various issues
- Complies with the terms of the collective bargaining agreement
- Work all shifts Monday through Sunday
- Must work mandatory overtime as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 year of manufacturing experience in any industry or supervisory/leadership experience
- Available to work day, afternoon and evening shifts Monday through Sunday to accommodate production goals
- Intermediate to advanced experience with computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other presentation applications and/or software
- Be able to pass all background checks and pre-employment tests, including any required drug tests
- Be able to maintain the confidentiality of any information s/he encounters
- Strong communication, trouble shooting, administrative and organizational skills
- Must have right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Lifting not more than 40 pounds
- Bachelor Degree preferred or related experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/