Auburn Hills, MichiganBuyer-Intermediate #889200
- The Independent Aftermarket (IAM) Purchaser is responsible for procuring parts to support our aftermarket business plans. The purchaser will manage the on-going operations of this process.
- Ensure the efficient management of: Development of RFQs and source packages, products negotiation and awarding POs and other sourcing activities, supplier and key account relations, assurance to the groups product business case guidelines, adherence to the groups commodity strategies.
- This role will have daily interface with multiple groups (internal and external) and disciplines with an aim of not only launching and maintaining products.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years’ experience in one or more of the following: Aftermarket Purchasing, Supplier development
- Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent team building and facilitation skills.
- Project management
- Negotiation skills
- SAP or similar purchasing tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, SAP
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/