Northbrook, IllinoisContingent Account Manager #889268
- Developing innovative therapies is one of the most challenging, most essential and personally rewarding fields in science.
- This is the most exciting time to be a part of us, a company with a uniquely collaborative and patient-focused culture.
- We are embarking on a global project to extend/expand our operations in other regions. This will be a phased implementation working closely with different key stakeholders as needed including IS, BAU, Integration and business teams
- The Contingent Account Manager will manage daily operational tasks with the supplier contact, external workers and our team.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our key stakeholders’ team to help drive operational excellence, and a culture of efficiency.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and team leads to continuously improve the business and supplier experience.
- Conduct Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and track client growth.
- Grow and maintain trusted relationships with your clients by becoming a subject matter expert on their business and processes.
- Lead proactive conversations with your supplier contact to foster better understanding about operational challenges, suggest optimizations and drive efficiency.
- Core Project Stakeholders:
- Project Team, HR Operations, Information Systems, Procurement, Finance, Business, HR Business Partners
- Steering Committee Members including Leads and Business Partners External
- Supplier Contacts
- Specific Environmental Factors:
- Able to work in a virtual matrix team
- Comfortable working remotely and in the office
- Comfortable with virtual collaboration technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates ownership and drive to ensure delivery
- Comfortable working against a backdrop of ambiguity
- Able to build consensus amongst diverse stakeholders
- Builds strong internal networks
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective in meeting timelines and milestones
- Plans for and effectively mitigates risks
- 2-3 years experience managing Contingent Supplier and resources
- 2-3 years of experience within account management troubleshooting – ideally supporting HR business.
- Experience managing contract renewals as needed.
- Familiarity with managing conversations surrounding SLAs and being able to explain SLA metrics/concepts.
- Project Management experience with a proven ability to own and solve technical complex problems.
- Proven ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, support requests per day.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with empathy to solve user problems.
- This role can be remote (anywhere in the continental United States) but Chicago, IL is preferred as the company operates under the Central Time Zone (CST).
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/