Northbrook, IllinoisIS/IT HRIS Specialist/Administrator #889449
- This position will report to the global MIS Talent Senior Manager HR
- This requires SF Talent Module knowledge
PURPOSE & SCOPE:
- Responsible for maintenance and support of the HRIS system (Success Factors Talent Module) as it relates to employees, contracted/contingent non-employees, and organizational structure data.
- This position also plays a critical role in supporting SF
- Talent Management global projects.
- Project responsibilities include data analysis and interpretation, coordination with Human Resource Business Partners (HRBPs) and managers for data/approvals and maintenance within SF Employee and organizational assignment information.
- Act as a resource for system related inquiries both from internal HR and external clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- HRIS Specialist/Administrator performs assigned tasks that relate to the administration of employees within SF Talent Module.
- The main tasks include supporting, administering, and advising all employees in the relevant departments.
- Execute overall coordination and action of SF workflow for where HRIS TM Admin involvement is required. Review workflow requests for overall reasonableness and accuracy and coordinate discussions with HRBPs or other parties were necessary.
- aily maintenance and administration of data within SF for Organizational Management including creation/maintenance of foundation objects related to Talent modules. Partner with system support vendor on coordination of uploads and complete validations where other systems are not impacted. Provide daily support and serve as a system/data SME to the HR TM Specialist team for employee.
- Ensure data integrity within SF Talent Modules for employees and non-employees through monitoring and auditing the data that is entered into the system. SF Employee Central is the source system that feeds all other ancillary systems in use by HR including TM.
- Develop reporting requirements for business or HR requests; Build ad-hoc queries and run standard ORD reports from SF to meet the reporting requests.
- Independently manage smaller data update or change projects. Coordinate and/or conduct UAT testing for SF Talent Module enhancements or changes.
- When required support HR interfaces monitoring.
- The Business Analyst/ Administrator (TM) is responsible for ensuring that the above responsibilities are completed correctly and on time, as well as for advising and supporting all HR Business Partners, HR Specialists, managers and employees on the HRIS processes they support.
- This position reports to the MIS and will work with and take directions from others in HR on HRIS data projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 4 years of HRIS experience
- 3 + years related SuccessFactors experience including 2 years direct experience in supporting Talent Modules
- Experience in running and editing ORD reports along with Adhoc capabilities.
- Basic knowledge of HR interfaces
- 3 + years of data analysis and interpretation experience
- Extensive Excel experience
- Excellent analytical skills, including compiling data, research, and problem solving.
- Competence in managing multiple priorities simultaneously with a strong results/goal orientation.
- Continuous improvement mindset and a passion for measuring results through data and metrics.
- Exceptional organizational skills and takes personal accountability for deliverables.
- Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations to remediate issues.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work autonomously and within teams and serve as a trusted liaison with internal constituents.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work closely with others as part of a team while being able to take full responsibility for a task.
- Strong, collaborative team player willing to provide support across the HR team, especially with HR Business Partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required, including ability to present data in an organized and approachable manner.
- SuccessFactors Certification
- 3 + years managing small to medium scale HRIS projects
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience
- Working knowledge of SF Talent Module configuration
- Relational database experience
- Advance reporting tools and analytical experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/